Join now - be part of our community!

Broken Screen(aprox cost of repair) AR21s

radiodead1974
Visitor

Broken Screen(aprox cost of repair) AR21s

Hello i have a AR21s vaio and i broke the screen last night when i bent over to pick up the block and my psp headphone were on the keyboard and although i hardley pressed down very much at all i heard a kind off cutting glass sound when i opened my notebook up it had a big leaf type shape of ink on the screen and when i powered it up the leaf shape stays black but the rest of the screen stay white i get no picture:)
Had it 13 months will sony fix this and if so how much would it be aprox as i paid £1700 for it and have had a nightmare time with blu-ray playback in the 1st year if it is £500 or sumthing not sure am willing to pay that kind of money,if it can be replaced for £300 or less then i may.
Any help before i phone would be sweet
Thanks radio

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Radiohead,

sorry to read you've broken your screen.. :slight_frown:

The Sony Vaio Support Repair procedure should give you an indication of the cost of repair, use the following link to view: Repair procedure

radiodead1974
Visitor

Thanks for the response dude seems the fee would be starting around £535.33 + vat would rise some more,gutted to say the least thanks for the response once again mate;)
Food for thought(what to do... what to do...)

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

You're welcome radiodead1974..