Join now - be part of our community!

Imagine Edge Bulb setting--no timer now

Imagine Edge Bulb setting--no timer now

I'm curious if anyone else has had this issue.  When I have used the Imaging Edge remote software on my iPhone 12 in the past to connect with an A7ii camera, the "Bulb" setting showed a very useful stopwatch timer in red on the phone such that I could time my exposures.  I've recently moved from the A7ii to an A7R4, and that function is missing.  I honestly can't remember if it was there at the start of using the A7R4 and then stopped or whether the change in cameras caused the timer function to disappear.  I've updated everything I can find—camera, phone, software on both, etc., and it's like the timer function never existed.  Anyone else had it disappear and figured out how to bring it back? Right now I'm timing things with yet another device, and wow, would I love to streamline it back to just the one app on my phone.  Thoughts? Thanks so much-- MJ

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.NL.title
Strampke
Expert

Your former camera's software is completely different and so is the interaction between Imaging Edge Mobile and your present camera.

To see the list of cameras with 'older'  software go playmemoriescameraaps and click on 'all applications'.