Who Me Too'd this topic

profile.country.RO.title
AlexandruRai
Contributor

L3, L4 Ringtone won't stay set and calls can't be heard

Sony it seems you plan to screw it with grace the low rangers L3 and now L4. Who are testing your devices? I have friends that do alongside with me, both L3 and now L4 (bought recently for an old lady client) won't stay long with the same ringtone set by mp3 downloaded in sd card nor from third party ringtone apps (but only the standard that no one likes them - sounding so bad overall and are too simple, and many mp3's from the sd card), some system issue turns the non-stock-system ringtone off (sometimes after using Youtube or listening to Whtaspp sent audio\video files). It's an issue from the start - an year ago wrote by me for L3, now it's the same in L4 (and no other device of Xperia have this issue of ringtone but both low range models with Android 9). People are buying and the returning them because of this issues. Me and a friend work to a smartphone shop. Both have latest system upgrades and nothing happened in a good way. I have friends testing them and this messages are not BS, just DO SOMETHING if you want people to buy L3 and L4.

So Sony what are you are up to? Stop focusing only on top devices if you have these too! People are returning these awesome device because of carelessness to details of your system upgrades.

ONCE AND FOR ALL PLEASE TAKE NOTE IF YOU CARE ABOUT XPERIA!

Who Me Too'd this topic