Join now - be part of our community!

MEX-N4100BT causing phone Bluetooth crash

shrikebg
New

MEX-N4100BT causing phone Bluetooth crash

Hey guys, I have car audio Mex-N4100BT and until recently it worked fine with my Xperia Z phone. But after changing my phone with an Oukitel U13 I have problems with the bluetooth connection of the phone with the car audio. They see each other fine and connect and pair fine but after 4-5 seconds I get an error on my phone saying "Bluetooth share has stopped working", the bluetooth on the phone switches off and back on in a second, it will connect again to the car audio and in 4-5 seconds I get the same error and the whole thing repeats on and on and on ... I used to think it was my phone problem but I made some tests - the phone connects by bluetooth just fine with my old phone Xperia Z, with bluetooth headphones SBH20 and with a Xperia Z3 Compact. I tried connecting another Oukitel K6000 Pro phone - same error occurs. Now I used to think problem is in the phones but mine works fine with other bluetooth devices, inlcuding a JVC car audio device. I updated the firmware of the car audio to the latest version - nothing changed. Any idea how to fix this? Thank you.

0 REPLIES 0