Join now - be part of our community!

VAIO VGN-FW31E, fresh installation of windows 7 64-bit(ORIGINAL SOFTWARE BUNDLE)

profile.country.en_GB.title
mirajint
Visitor

VAIO VGN-FW31E, fresh installation of windows 7 64-bit(ORIGINAL SOFTWARE BUNDLE)

Hi,

im new to this as this is my 1st time, anywayz can someone please help me with the following:

i have a sony vaio vgn-fw31e laptop which was brought brand new with all upgrade software etc...

i've just upgraded from windows 7 home premium 32-bit (I WAS GETTING SOME ERRORS IN SYSTEM WHERE IT WAS ONLY DISPLAYING USABLE 2.97GB RAM WHEN I HAVE 4GB INSTALLED)

so i tryed a few things but could not resolve so i installed a full fresh copy of windows 7 home premium 64-but where the os is now using all the allocated 4RAM but the problem im fasing is that i cant seem to use the supplement CD's that i got with the laptop which have all the programes i.e. photoshop elements, adobe acrobat and drivers etc, is there any way to get these programmes working/installed?

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS, I WANT TO INSTALL ALL PROGRAMES THAT I PAYED FOR....

thanks

0 REPLIES 0