Join now - be part of our community!

Please help!

profile.country.ro_RO.title
alexiutza
Visitor

Please help!

Hello ,

Sorry for disturbing but I'm really desperate. I have sent my sony vaio laptop in guarantee in Frankfurt, because my touchpad didn't work (more exactly the left click). It's working but really bad and this happend after half a year after i bought it, only now i could send him. Meanwhile, I don't know how it happened (because I took really good care of it) the case cracked a little bit in front, even if i took care. I don't expect them to repair it in guarantere, even if it's not my fault, it's their fault because the material it's not good or the hole for card it's missed placed and when you close the "display case" (or I don't know how it's called) it crackes more and more.

And about the touchpad, they called me today that they won't do it in guarantee because it wasn't used properly. hmm..how can you not use properly a mouse, a touchpad. Most of the time I worked with extern mouse, so...i don't know what is their problem.

They said that I have to pay 269 euro, or smth like that. Please tell me what to do, because this is not right and fair. It has only 1 year, it was very expensive, and now i have to pay again 269 euro, because the guarantee doesn't cover anything. Then why does this guarantee thing exists??

Sorry again for disturbing and please answer me quickly if you have some ideas!

Thank you very much!

0 REPLIES 0