NULL

67 REPLIES 67
profile.country.GB.title
Gish_X
Explorer

Stephanius
Visitor

Hi Gish,

you are rather certain to get a repair for this issue free of charge. Sony is just taking a bit of time to get things organized for this. It would for instance not make much sense to install spare parts in the unit which have the same problem.

As for the machine sitting there unused at the moment, be sure to keep your case active and ask for the repair and also for a warranty extension for at least the time you could not use your unit due to noise, or the noise's repair.

Cheers,

revil
Visitor

what did sony to solve my problems??

They DELETED my eSupport cases!!!

Now i am really angry! If they don't react fast, i will return my notebook, plus i will write a lot of reviews about it and letters to pc magazines, so that everybody will know what he gets when buying this notebook...
i don't get why they are not just fix this problems, but try to make their customers angry... don't they want to sell notebooks anymore???

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

They don't seem to understand the problem, from what I can see anyway

profile.country.GB.title
Gish_X
Explorer

kee-lo_

Yeah it's frustrating that they don't communicate!

stausi
Visitor

Hi there,
i have read on notebookreview.com that one guy had his buzzing LCD fixed by sony USA, in europe they still dont recognize the problem. some owners have sent in their notebooks and received it back after 2 weeks, because Sony apparently has not got the parts yet for the repair.

I also opened a e-case and asked for help, beside the standard,"set the bios to default" and "install updates" answer i have not got any answers.

regards,
Martin

dipu
Visitor

Hello Martin, Could you please give us the link of the thread what u have seen the post at www.notebookreview.com. ? I am really looking forward to hear from someone who really fix the Buzzing A$$ problem of Sony. thank you

profile.country.GB.title
Gish_X
Explorer

kee-lo_

Thats a disgrace really, Sony USA know the problem, so WHY can't SONY EUROPE see this?

Do they need glasses?