Join now - be part of our community!

NO BATTERIES DETECTED

profile.country.en_GB.title
akhtar76
Visitor

NO BATTERIES DETECTED

Hi,

I am akhtar, I have bought Sony Laptop Model No. VPCCB3P1E in dec 2012, I used this laptop in dec 2012 for one month then I packed this laptop because I have another laptop, on 30th March 2012 I opened this laptop and start but its not working when I removed the power cable he shut down and message on taskbar 'NO BATTERIES DETECTED'

My Laptop still on warranty or Not,

Please advise

Thanks

:slight_frown:

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi akhtar,

The dates given by you are a bit confusing, but I assume you meant to say that you bought the notebook in December 2011?

The warranty on the battery is 6 months as opposed to 12 months for the notebook (if purchased in the UK).

Have you left the notebook connected to the AC adaptor for a while after booting in order for the battery to fully charge – is there any indication that the battery is charging, either via an LED on the chassis or the icon in the system tray?

Otherwise I suggest that you contact support a.s.a.p – use the Support tap at the top of this page and select ‘Contact Sony Support’.

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
profile.country.en_GB.title
akhtar76
Visitor

Hi Rich,

Yes, I bought this Laptop Dec 2011 and in UK, When the batteries is charged I disconnet from power cable, Very disappoint from Sony,

Thanks for your help.

akhtar

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi akhtar,

Since purchase have you removed any of the pre-installed Sony utilities?

You could try returning the notebook to factory settings in order to rule out any software issue. To do this tap F10 at boot (before you see the Vaio logo) to enter the recovery utility.

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat