Join now - be part of our community!

i cannot get into safe mode after reboot

amj.designs
Visitor

i cannot get into safe mode after reboot

i have been trying to get into my laptop fj1s/w in after booting my laptop and after i choose safe mode>microsoft xp>there are some scrible on the screen and everything freeze.can someone help please?i have managed to enter the computer in safe mode before

8 REPLIES 8
profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

I think you're going to have to do debugging mode to see what's blocking you from going into safe mode

amj.designs
Visitor

I think you're going to have to do debugging mode to see what's blocking you from going into safe mode

i'm now in debugging mode and it just look like i'm llogged in normally is there anything i should do?

amj.designs
Visitor

i'm now in debugging mode and it just look like i'm llogged in normally is there anything i should do?

can someone help please?

kee-lo_

Did no messages appear?

amj.designs
Visitor

Did no messages appear?

no at all it just restarted as normal.i think there something seriously wrong i created an e-support but no reply

kee-lo_

They can take days, probably best giving them a call.
I'm not sure why this happens, I've seen this problem before.

amj.designs
Visitor

They can take days, probably best giving them a call.
I'm not sure why this happens, I've seen this problem before.

well you were right they still haven't replied and cannot get through after spending 20mn on 0870 number.who came up with this 0870 idea?anyway i reinstalled the system and i can get into safe mode and all the errors i get are sorted.i think people should reinstall their windows on the laptop before even using the laptops to avoid silly errors as we really don't know what the shops have done with it befor we get them.they might supply them with seal not broken but it's easy to remove and replace.unfortunatly we will never know the solution for this as i wouldn't want to reinstall windows again.

kee-lo_

Good point that, reinstall Windows when you get it home.

No idea why they use 0870, and I agree it's a flipping rip off