Join now - be part of our community!

BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE COMPLAINT NO.9392157

Issyj50
Explorer

BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE COMPLAINT NO.9392157

I can honestly say I have never had such a bad experience like I have had with SONY. I have been trying for weeks now to sort out my problem with them and getting nowhere last contact from them stated they would get back to me with how they would handle my complaint by close of play on wednesday 11th Dec despite emailing them I am still waiting. Got so bad that now after Legal advise I will have to take my case to Court to get my problem resolved, did not want to do this but I have been left with no choice which is so sad I see that I am not alone in complaining about the Customer Service and lack of communication which makes me more determined to take my case forward.

2 REPLIES 2
takrzem

With all the respect where it's due: what exactly is the nature of your problem so we can advise? Would you mind elaborate?

profile.country.PL.title
Agnieszka_J

Dear Issyj50,

We are very sorry to hear about the problems you are having and thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I have raised your issue with Sony Support and they will be in contact with you directly to resolve this as quickly as possible.

My best wishes,

Agnieszka_J