Join now - be part of our community!

AR41-L Strange thing with ge force 8400m gt

ntrncx
Visitor

AR41-L Strange thing with ge force 8400m gt

I have Ar41L vaio.I bought it at September, after 1-2 months i think vaio updater or windows updater appeared some new drivers for the Ge force 8400m Gt and the performance was amazing bigger and better in games for example after i installed them.Now i did restore to factory settings but as hard as i tried i couldn't find anywhere the drivers of the graphic card with result,i have the old ones with the low performance...what i can do to find them again?

6 REPLIES 6
greekisland
Visitor

WHY NOT TRY SEARCHING THE NVIDIA SITE ITSELF.

profile.country.de_DE.title
itbroker
Visitor

The direct link for you here... :smileygrin:

ntrncx
Visitor

ok maybe i cant find the drivers but this dont mean that i cant search them.the 1st thing that i did was nvidia site and...

Sony requires that you download the driver for your GPU from their support site.

You can find more information at: http://www.sony.com.

The GeForce M series and GeForce Go series notebook GPUs use drivers that have been customized by the notebook manufacturers to support hot key functions, power management functions, lid close and suspend/resume behavior. NVIDIA has worked with some notebook manufacturers to provide notebook-specific driver updates, however, most notebook driver updates must come from the notebook manufacturer. Additionally, the desktop GeForce graphics drivers will not install on Geforce M series and Quadro M series notebook GPU's.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi ntrncx

Have you checked the drivers on laptopvideo2go, use the following link to view the site: laptopvideo2go

You you will need to download a modded .INF file and add it to the driver download before being able to install on your Vaio, you should find instructions on the site.. :wink:

ntrncx
Visitor

thanks a lot man i tryied that sited but i was in hurry and didnt notice the thing with inf file :tongue: thanks again

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

You're welcome.. :slight_smile: