Join now - be part of our community!

Change of companion

SOLVED
Timathoch1988
Visitor

Change of companion

Change of companion
Hello. I have a little problem. I buy a chatr sim card. But the moblie network does not work. I lost two weeks with no access to my phone line. Where I needed to find a job. Initially, I already had a phone and I sold this xperia, I love my experience and I would like even more my experience if I could use my phone line. I wait for your answer and thank you for paying attention to my problem.

Changement de compagny

Bonjour. Jai un ptit probleme. Jai acheter une carte sim de chatr. Mais le reseau moblie ne fonctionne pas. Jai perdu deux semaine nayant aucun acces a ma ligne telephonique. Oú jen aurais eu besoin pour me retrouver un emploi. Au depart,javais deja un telephone et on ma vendu ce xperia, jaime tres bien mon experience et jaimerais encore plus mon experience si je pourrais lutiliser avec ma ligne telephonique. Jattend brievement votre reponse et merci de porter une attention a mon probleme.

MATHIEU LEBLANC 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@Timathoch1988 

I've edited your post as this is an English only forum, you can use Google Translate to reply and/or post.

Based on the info you'd provided, perhaps the phone it's locked to a different carrier, hence you can't use your SIM card.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@Timathoch1988 

I've edited your post as this is an English only forum, you can use Google Translate to reply and/or post.

Based on the info you'd provided, perhaps the phone it's locked to a different carrier, hence you can't use your SIM card.

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@Timathoch1988 

I got your private message, I think you should test the SIM card with a different phone, if it works then you should be able to use it with your phone unless its locked to a different carrier network; in that case, you will have to contact the carrier network and request the unlock code.