Join now - be part of our community!

Sony 55xe9305 + HT-ZF9 +PS4 Pro +UBP-x700

profile.country.PL.title
Koowall

Sony 55xe9305 + HT-ZF9 +PS4 Pro +UBP-x700

Hi everyone :)
Got a problem that's driving me crazy from some time and even Sony cannot help me...
I own Sony 55XE9305, Sony UBP-x700 and PS4 Pro. They were working like a charm. Recently I've bought Sony HT-ZF9 soundbar and my nightmare has begun. 
I've plugged PS4 and UHD player to HDMI 1 & 2 in soundbar and connect tv with soundbar via ARC input. On the soundbar I've changed HDMI from Standard to Enhanced format to have full 4k support. I also have Bravia Sync enabled on the TV.
Thing is that when I turn Ps4 or UHD I only got sound with no video on the TV. When I change HDMI from Enhanced to Standard it starts working but this is not a solution cause then I don't have 4k support. I've also noticed that when I do soft reset of the TV by holding Power button on remote for 5 seconds and TV restarts itself then everything works. Thing is that if I power off the tv I need to do it again and again and again...so it is not a solution also. I also tired turning off my Bravia Sync. It helped but I needed to use optical cable to process sound from TV and that solution occured with a lip sync...Can anyone help ? Much appreciated for all answers. Cheers

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there,

Have you updated to the latest firmware on all your products?

Best wishes,

M

profile.country.PL.title
Koowall

Yes, all firmwares are up to date, hdmi cables are ok with HDMI certificates.

Please seey movie on YT, I speak polish there but description is in English.

https://youtu.be/POdUOzn2KWI

Only audio with no video at the beginning. After TV soft reset all normal. Only thing that helps is turning Bravia Sync off or changing HDMI from Enhanced mode which gives us 4k to Standard 2k which isn't helpful at all. HDMI cords are ok, if ps4 is connected directly to Tv 4k works like a charm.