Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia E Worst Camera!

SOLVED
osk
Visitor

Xperia E Worst Camera!

My camera quality isnt good a cybershot K750i 2mp can take awesome photos then why this xperia E ,3.15 MP ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
paraben
Visitor

The Xperia E is a budget phone. It delivers a lot of quality for its price IMO, but the camera is really the weakest part of the phone. You can also read this in all the reviews. Xperia E is just not the phone for people who want an outstanding camera performance...

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
paraben
Visitor

The Xperia E is a budget phone. It delivers a lot of quality for its price IMO, but the camera is really the weakest part of the phone. You can also read this in all the reviews. Xperia E is just not the phone for people who want an outstanding camera performance...

Dilipmtech
Visitor

i dont know much about camera pixels but when i got stucked while filling application in online it asked for scanned signature  which i dont have at that time then immediately i hav taken photo of my signature in my xperia e then edited and uploaded it in application guess what it accepted 

anyway what i am tellling is its just a phone which is little smart and camera lovers wont even buy this one in first place  because it dont hav flash but still the best phone with best features

P.S-

filling application instructions clearly stated that dont use camera for uploading signatures still i gave a try and my xperia e helped me when i need it most thats all its matter