Join now - be part of our community!

Phone does not turn on anymore

SOLVED
Anna34
Visitor

Phone does not turn on anymore

Bonjour mon sonny XPeria ne s'allume plus le voyant rouge clignote quand il est en charge. Avez vous une solution pour le rallumer ou récupérer les données à l'intérieur du téléphone ? Merci

Hello my sony XPeria no longer lights up the red light flashes when it is charging. Do you have a solution to turn it back on or recover the data inside the phone? Thank you

-GT

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Martin1
Enthusiast

No worries, @Anna34!

Let me know if you have any further questions! 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Martin1
Enthusiast

Hi @Anna34, let me see if I can help out here.

Your post has been translated to English as this is an International forum, please post any replies in English and it will be easier for me and other users to assist you.

Have you tried using different chargers/cables in order to see if the charging improves? Also, have you tried using different power sources (wall sockets, computer etc.)? You may try forcing the phone to start by pressing and holding the power-button and the volume up-button simultaneously until the device produces a vibration

Also, If the battery is drained, it may take up to 30 minutes for your device to respond to the charging. During this time, the screen may remain completely dark, not showing the charging icon. Also note that it can take up to 4 hours for a completely drained battery to charge fully.

Try this and let me know how it goes!

Anna34
Visitor

thank you very much for your answer. unfortunately I have already tried these manipulations. and no matter the charger the power source nothing changes I let it charge 5 hours. still nothing the forced restart does not work there is just the little red light flashing if you have how to recover the data I thank you in advance .

Martin1
Enthusiast

Thank you @Anna34 for the quick reply!

Unfortunately there is no way to retrieve data from a phone that is not started. I am afraid that the only thing left to do is to have the phone sent to an authorized service to be repaired. For further instructions on how to do so, please contact your local support team.

Anna34
Visitor

Merci beaucoup pour votre réponse ! 

Thank you very much for your answer !

gt

Martin1
Enthusiast

No worries, @Anna34!