Join now - be part of our community!

Screen Capture Problem and other stuff

SOLVED
AarnFrnk
Visitor

Screen Capture Problem and other stuff

Hello,

I have just recently bought Sony Xperia C C2035, running in Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2 in Malaysia. And I have encountered few distinctive problem:

1. Screen capture option should appear after a long press on Power Button, unfortunately it only shows POWER OFF, AIRPLANE MODE & 3-Sound Mode.
  2. This finding leads me to think "How do I know that I have the original Sony Xperia C?"
  3. What method can I do that to ensure my device is not some China Phone imitation? Why do I say this..because in the Keyboard Settings, I found out that this phone actually has an unremovable Chinese keyboard.

Please treat this as important.

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hampus
Champion

If you want to capture a screenshot on your Xperia C, you need to hold the ON/OFF button + volume down(-) for about 2-3 seconds. Press these buttons with a good timing.

Send me your IMEI-number in a personal message and I will be able to check if your unit is for the Malaysia market. You can find the IMEI-number if you go to the dialer and type *#06#

Note that you are unable to unmark "Chinese keyboard" under Settings > Language & input, this doesn't mean that your unit is a chinese phone.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Hampus
Champion

If you want to capture a screenshot on your Xperia C, you need to hold the ON/OFF button + volume down(-) for about 2-3 seconds. Press these buttons with a good timing.

Send me your IMEI-number in a personal message and I will be able to check if your unit is for the Malaysia market. You can find the IMEI-number if you go to the dialer and type *#06#

Note that you are unable to unmark "Chinese keyboard" under Settings > Language & input, this doesn't mean that your unit is a chinese phone.

AarnFrnk
Visitor

Yes please. Please find out if this device is original or not. 

Thank you! Slightly_smiling_Face