Join now - be part of our community!

Bluetooth crashes on Xperia 10 II as I try to make a call through Toyota Yaris 2017's computer.

TheTekk
New

Bluetooth crashes on Xperia 10 II as I try to make a call through Toyota Yaris 2017's computer.

Ever since the last firmware-update I can't use the unit in my Yaris anymore to make a call. Everything else seems to work, save for making or getting a call. In any possible way I would like to, the device looses it's connection and bluetooth also stops working. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.NL.title
Strampke
Expert

Best option in most cases is to start all over again.

Forget BT connections, I mean like make both devices forget their BT history.

On this page you can find general information and scrolling down you will see some troubleshooting.

On this page you will find O2 instructions.

Share with us if it was successfull or failed.

profile.country.GB.title
EMS_MO72
Community Team

You can also try to clear cache and data and force stop for the Bluetooth app and try again.

You can go to settings> Apps& notifications> see all app> 3 dots on top right corner> show system> Bluetooth> storage> clear cache> clear data> one step back> force stop.

Aitchiey
New

I'm having the same issue on Xperia 10 iii everytime I connect it to my cars Bluetooth it connects find but as soon as I try make a call from my car stereo it crashes the phones Bluetooth, Sony need to update this to fix it or I'm returning my device and avoiding Sony, every Sony phone I have had they are always full of bugs 

Piscie
Community Team

Hey @Aitchiey, have you followed the steps mentioned on this thread?