Join now - be part of our community!

VAIO VGN-FW31E, fresh installation of windows 7 64-bit(ORIGINAL SOFTWARE BUNDLE)

profile.country.en_GB.title
mirajint
Visitor

VAIO VGN-FW31E, fresh installation of windows 7 64-bit(ORIGINAL SOFTWARE BUNDLE)

Hi,

I’m new to this as this is my 1st time, anywayz can someone please help me with the following:

i have a sony vaio vgn-fw31e laptop which was brought brand new with all upgrade software etc...

i've just upgraded from windows 7 home premium 32-bit (I WAS GETTING SOME ERRORS IN SYSTEM WHERE IT WAS ONLY DISPLAYING USABLE 2.97GB RAM WHEN I HAVE 4GB INSTALLED)

so i tryed a few things but could not resolve so i installed a full fresh copy of windows 7 home premium 64-but where the OS is now using all the allocated 4RAM but the problem im facing is that i can’t seem to use the original supplement CD's that i got with the laptop which have all the programs i.e. Photoshop Elements, Adobe Acrobat and drivers etc. Is there any way to get these programmes working/installed?

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS, I WANT TO INSTALL ALL PROGRAMES THAT I PAYED FOR....

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

The preinstalled software is only licensed for use as part of the Sony Operating System.  You cannot download it and it cannot be installed except as part of the Sony OS.

It would be retained if you carry out an upgrade to Windows 7 32-bit but if you choose to format the drive and install your own non-Sony 64-bit OS then you cannot keep this software and you will have to replace all the software yourself.

:slight_frown: