Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Repair Centre investigation (many faults found that didnt exsist)

profile.country.en_GB.title
dyanburrell
Visitor

Sony Repair Centre investigation (many faults found that didnt exsist)

Just doing a little investigation here...  Have any Sony Vaio users sent their units to be repaired (Nvidia Graphics Chip fault - Fault covered) to the Sony Repair Centre only to have them contact you back with a long list of extras (damage to the unit that wasnt present when you sent it to them...  Just curious as this has happened to me...  Eventhough I have evidence my laptop was not damaged (video and stills).  I am just curious as I fear this may be a situation not widely known so I'm doing a little research of my own while waiting for them to get back to my last email of discontent.

Please let me know.

Message was edited by: -Finn-

Hello Dyan - Thank you for your post. For your safety I have had to omit your full name and email address as we do not allow personal contact details on the forum. Thank you for your understanding Kind Regards Finn

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.en_GB.title
dyanburrell
Visitor

Thanks for that but I really dont have a problem with it...  Thanks anyway I didnt realise it wasnt allowed... My name and email are all over the net anyway so its not really a problem.  Would you happen to have a contact phone number or fax for complaints...  I cannot get any joy from customer services...  I want to speak to someone not send an email...  Heres my story so far....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhGgnAhPAS0

Regards

DB :wink: