Join now - be part of our community!

Need Spec/Details For PCG-8P3M

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
LuckyStars
Visitor

Need Spec/Details For PCG-8P3M

Hi There

I am trying to find some info on a laptop I have just purchased on ebay (link below)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170616577023&

It's listed as an SONY VAIO PCG-8P3M LAPTOP , but on googling it I cannot find any info :slight_frown:

I just want to look at a spec sheet or similar for it if possible?....

Any help is appreciated !

Thank You

Holly

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Holly,

I think the PCG-8P3M may be a PCG-GRT915M but the specification on th ebay ad do not match those of that model..:smileyconfused:

Here are the specs for the PCG-GRT915M

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Holly,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

the PCG-8P3M is not your VAIO's model number that is the chassis number, your actual VAIO model should be shown on the lower right hand corner of your screen's surround..

model.JPG

Or another option is to enter your Vaio's serial number into the Vaio support site this will then display your vaio model..

The serial number can be found on the underside of your Vaio..

You should find the specs on the Vaio support site but if your still unsure leet us know the model number and we'll try to help further..

profile.country.en_GB.title
LuckyStars
Visitor

Hi

Thank you for such a fast reply :slight_smile:

Unfortunately I don't have the unit yet it is "en route" so I cannot check for the numbers you spcified, I guessed the model number the seller gave wasn't the correct one (used to work in electrical retail and it didn't sound familiar)

I just wondered if anyone could look at the pics/spec in the ad and know what it was.

No problem really I just wanted to check the full spec before I got it.

The seller did also give me some more info a few minutes a go aparently it has a NVIDIA GEFORCE FX GO5600 64 mb inside if that helps anyone identify any further?

Anyway thank you again :slight_smile:

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Holly,

I think the PCG-8P3M may be a PCG-GRT915M but the specification on th ebay ad do not match those of that model..:smileyconfused:

Here are the specs for the PCG-GRT915M