Join now - be part of our community!

Graphics drivers

AliClifton
Visitor

Graphics drivers

Hi guys,
At the moment im using the current drivers available on vaio update for my Nvidia Geforce Go 6200 on my FS115S laptop.
I reinstalled them after trying the new drivers that a member of these forums posted. But they gave me problems in a game so i uninstalled them. I reinstalled the old ones but now lately my computer blue screens usually while playing games but sometimes randomly (never happened b4) and it states the problem is to do with nv4_disp.dll which i noticed was a file in my vid drivers. I tried redwnloadin and reinstallin the drivers but the blue screens keep happening.

I thought it could be because when i reinstalled the vid drivers having discovered problems with the new one posted on this forum i deleted the video2 file insted of renaming it again (however it says in the installation guide its ok to do this)

But to be honest i dont know why this is happening, does any1 have any solutions.?

If not then does can anyone who plays games like BF2 and has the same vid card and uses an FS series vaio like me send me a driver you use (like a modified forceware) to see if that clears up the problem. Thx

3 REPLIES 3
AliClifton
Visitor

can no one help?

carthorian
Visitor

Uninstall all drivers, remove your graphic card from the hardware manager screen and reboot. Then install your old drivers.

Check your email mate :slight_smile: I had the same problem with my GeForce 6400Go on my S5XP/B - my Dad has a S4XP\B which has a 6200Go so these are tested and used on both :slight_smile: