Join now - be part of our community!

BLUETOOTH PRINTER

PHOTOSHOPKID
Visitor

BLUETOOTH PRINTER

Can anyone help, I am looking to buy a bluetooth enabled printer, does this mean to say I can print from my Vaio bluetooth with no wires?

Anyone know?

7 REPLIES 7
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Once you have paird your printer with your vaio, yes you should be able to print without wires. :slight_smile:

PHOTOSHOPKID
Visitor

COOL!
I would still have to load the printer drivers on to the Vaio yes?

PHOTOSHOPKID
Visitor

I am finding it difficult getting my head round how this would work, when I use my Vaio the mouse is detected as bluetooth if I then switch on a bluetooth printer what happens? is there a bluetooth contol panel listing all bluetooth devices?

profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi

You should have 'Bluetooth Devices' in your control panel. This will configure all Bluetooth Devices. Once you have set your devices up, they should be discovered automatically.

You will have to install the printer as a 'Bluetooth Printer' - (Add a Printer in Printers and Faxes).

:smileycoffee:

carthorian
Visitor

put your printer in detect mode, and try to make a connection using your notebook. It will ask for the correct drivers. Read the manual of your printer, as this will tell you how to install.

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

HP DeskJet 995c can do bluetooth

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Canon have a wifi enabled printer ( if used with Wireless Access Point) Canon Pixma iP5200R