Join now - be part of our community!

INTERNET CONNECTIVITY

SOLVED

INTERNET CONNECTIVITY

Hi all, Bought a Sony Bravia W82B, I cant find the internet Browser option? Im connected to wifi. Any ideas... tried Apps, All Apps, the centre round button on the control does not bring up a menu as it says in the manual. Any ideas what im doing wrong 😞

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

The web browser will be there, under the Apps or All Apps.  The icon is in blue and is labled "WWW" - Scroll through, and it should be right near the end.

Example below:

maxresdefault.jpg

Cheers

View solution in original post

23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

The web browser will be there, under the Apps or All Apps.  The icon is in blue and is labled "WWW" - Scroll through, and it should be right near the end.

Example below:

maxresdefault.jpg

Cheers

I have my new bravia, and i dont have any browser apps anywhere 😞

can you help me to have it? where to download it?

May thanks!!!

Duksa97
New

Got the same probem as you i cant find app like INTERNET BROWSER in Opera TV Store

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Duksa97 - if you can post the model of the tv, ill find out where it should be. The answer in this thread was for 2014 Smart TV models.

Bodeboy
Explorer

My model is BRAVIA KDL-48W705C and I can't find my browser aswell.

profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

The internet browser is one of the latest app shown in the all app list, you have to go through the list...

Duksa97
New

Well i tryed 10 times and i wrote and i dint found it im not dumb....
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Duksa97 - if you can post the model of the tv, ill find out where it should be. The answer in this thread was for 2014 Smart TV models

Duksa97
New

40R555C Bravia SONY