Join now - be part of our community!

How to get Bravio 40CX523 to turn automatically to HDMI 1

profile.country.en_GB.title
JanetKid
Visitor

How to get Bravio 40CX523 to turn automatically to HDMI 1

I have to use the option to select HDMI 1 everytime I turn the TV on.  Is there a way to get it to automatically turn directly onto HDMI 1.

The settings for HDMI in external inputs all say ON???

Tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5
Bravia55HX

Hi,

on your player, if its a Sony one go to set up-system settings and set control for HDMI to on and thats it.

regards

JanetKid
Visitor

My HDMI goes to my Sky box (amstrad).  I do not have any use of analog or freeview ditgial as I have no leads/areils to the TV

Bravia55HX

Hi,

i meant your blu ray player, but your sky box must have control for HDMI in set up somewhere.

regards.

JanetKid
Visitor

My sky box worked happliy on my old TV with HDMI so assume is OK.  There are no setting on SKy+ boxes for HDMI.

I assum ethen  that the TV can not be controled as to l what output it selects when turned on then?

KDL-CX520
Visitor

Hello Janetkid

the below may help

menu> external input> video lable> change setting for HDMI from ON (always) to AUTO

By doing this, when you pressed the remote control top-left corner button, Any port connected to HDMI will be switched ON and others will be gray out

Usually the tv remember the last video sourse at the switching off process , the next time ON it should go to the same source