Join now - be part of our community!

Bravia tv

profile.country.en_GB.title
jonah1939uk
Visitor

Bravia tv

Hi

I nhave a bravia KDL-37W5500, 3 months ago turned on tv no picture hust very loud sound could not turn off and none of the controls would work had to unplug from mains sent to comet for repair £150 now after 4 months same again comet warrenty 3 months, just wondering if any one else have hade same problem,have tried several numbers to contact sony but get the runaround ,also can not find recept and as i bought on line have lost the name from where i bought it, its just 2 years old dont want to pay another £150 think I will dump it and not buy another Sony

4 REPLIES 4
KDL-CX520
Visitor

Hello ,

Where did you carry on the repair first time? with Sony service center ? or with un-authorized technician?

If you did the repair with Sony you have to visit the same service center (prefered) and ask for goodwill repair after the 3 months, i believe they will not let you down, and they have the database record for the repair history

Regards

Bravia55HX

Hi,

are you asking a question or are you making a statement?, in any event have a read of the thread below.

http://www.lawguarantee.com/consumer-protection-articles/guarantee-warranty-law-uk.html

Bravia55HX

KDL-CX520,

read it again!, repaired by comet, probably the useless lot at Mastercare!.

KDL-CX520
Visitor

Thanks Bravia55HX923 for take my attention, Sorry i read the post quickly while i am in work and eating a sandwich :slight_smile: