Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia 1iii from Amazon UK

profile.country.GB.title
rotaylo1025
Explorer

Xperia 1iii from Amazon UK

⚠️ ⚠️  I bought an Xperia 1iii with free headphones from Amazon UK (Sony shop) yesterday for £1199. I excitedly opened the package this morning and it contained 5 bottles of Dettol hand-wash and a small trinket glass jar from China. Distraught!!!

3 REPLIES 3
Piscie
Community Team

Hey, have you contacted Amazon about this? And have you made sure that everything else is included in the box? Such as the phone accessories.

profile.country.GB.title
rotaylo1025
Explorer

Hi, the package contained no phone box, no phone, no accessories, no headphone. The only items in the package are 5 bottles of hand-wash and a small glass jar for nail art. Obviously the result of theft at the Amazon packing facility.

Contacted Amazon customer support who claim to have referred the issue to the "appropriate team" to arrange a replacement. Though I note that they have no more stock available and by the time they aquire new stock  the free headphone offer will almost certainly have expired. Not happy!

profile.country.GB.title
Lord_viridis
Expert

Some right scammy people at Amazon, my mates brother had his ps5 arrive and in the box was a set of wheel trims.

Amazon to be fair, very quickly sorted it.