Join now - be part of our community!

tools icon showing at boot ?

SOLVED
Jeroen_
Visitor

tools icon showing at boot ?

After updating to JB, i restarted the phone, uninstalled some apps that came with the update, and did a new reboot.  The Sony logo showed, but after that some kind of tools icon is showing, along with a blue progress indicator that doesn't change.

I can't find any information anywhere about this screen, does anybody know what's going on ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dzadzev
Visitor

Your phone is repairing the file system when it shows this screen, It might take several hours. You should connect a charger and wait, your phone should start up eventually.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Jeroen_
Visitor

This is what's on the screen now:

http://i.imgur.com/GFRr8Cj.jpg?2

dzadzev
Visitor

Your phone is repairing the file system when it shows this screen, It might take several hours. You should connect a charger and wait, your phone should start up eventually.

Jeroen_
Visitor

Thank you, I went to sleep with the phone in the charger, and all seems ok now.  :smileyblush:

ayka
Visitor

I'm experiencing a similar problem with my Sony Xperia SP, showing the same screen as the picture above. Last night I connected the charger hoping it would work again in the morning, but it's been like this for over 24 hours now and nothing's changed...

What do I do now? Slightly_frowning_Face

toollips
Visitor

Yes

PIESIE
Visitor

MY PHONE STUCK WITH WRENCH AND SPANNER