Join now - be part of our community!

no sound from speaker

SOLVED
jamilavida
Visitor

no sound from speaker

My speaker just don't seem to work at all. I was watching a movie and suddenly the sound turns off and until now there no sound coming at all from my speaker, however it works just fine on my headphone/earphone. Please help
Tags (1)
57 REPLIES 57
tishtosh82
Visitor

I was charging my phone and notuced it was off.so i tried turning the mobile on and it wouldbt i utubed how to take back odf and i done that and it done a reboot. Now i have no sound.incomin calls i have no aound. I can hear the person but they cant hear me.plus i have no sounds at all unless i plug head phones in.
Please help. Its a sony xperia m2
Kinglao
Visitor

Hi i am also having sound issues but only for my apps,music,gallery and phone calls.speaker on phone calls is working.also notifications and alarms.headset is also not working.already checked my sound settings and still not working.this happened after i updated my xperia Z to the latest version. Please help.
talkingtoo
Visitor

SOLUTION - Woke up today with no sound from my Sony XPeria-E phone.  Ringer, music, messages, no sound absolutely anywhere and from any service.  In other words, phone half-dead.  The usual solutions just didn't work.  Then I remembered that 2 weeks after I bought it, a problem had appeared, and to solve it the store staff told me to take out the battery and put it back after 10 seconds approx.   I just did it.  And the sound is back on my phone.

Vijithnelladu
Visitor

I have same issue with my Xperia c5. When I play a song sound coming through top of the speaker. I have to restart the phone to work this again through down speaker. Please help me this is my new phone Hardly two weeks old
akramyunus89
Visitor

Kindly help. I just bough my hp (Xperia M5) and now there is no sound from the speaker. Even if use loudspeaker during phone call also there is no sound. Done the safe mode. But yet still no sound. Kindly help! 

Jmarde
Visitor

Hello! I have a problem with my xperia SP: The call speaker and the headphones doesn't work at all and the back speaker works only in ringtones and in alarms. When I open the radio with headset unplugged, it searces for radio stations! The phone behaves just as being the headset connected. Any idea?

Blade10X
Visitor

Install app Speaker Clean, it can be found on Google Play. This app will purify the speakers, it will clean the tones from low, medium and high frequencies. It might work, give it a go and see if it helps...
A2010
Visitor

My phone incoming calls ring tones not coming
Melburnian
Visitor

The heaphones jack solution works really well Thanks for this ever so simple solution

BY21
Visitor

Thanks bobcat0217, the earphone trick worked for me as well.