Join now - be part of our community!

Clock freeze

Saat
Visitor

Clock freeze

Your phone freezes, it's left behind, I formatted it back to factory settings, it still does not improve, you will help

21 REPLIES 21
inos_lux
Visitor

Hello, I have this problem that my clock just freezes and in some time it unfreezes can u please help me it's so annoying. The other problem that i'm having is that if my phone is backuping, I sometimes just can't use it, the screen isn't responding the screen just frozes. Today i had this problem that i was miracasting and after i canceled the connectiong the phone was completely frozen i had to restart it with the button near the sim card tray.

wielorybus
Visitor

It looks like I'm facing the same problem. After the phone is restarted the clock works perfectly for some time. But it freezes at some point. I'm talking about both clocks - the widget one and the one in the top of screen. Sometimes both clocks show different times (both not accurate). The real problem is that today my alarm didn't start and I woke up too late - because the clock didn't work.

My phone (M5) is quite new (about a month), I didn't install so many apps (maybe 10).

wielorybus
Visitor

I've found that it can be related to enabled auto rotation. If you disable it everything should work fine. @Support - please fix it.
loly002
Visitor

I'm having the same problem. I don't want to turn it off and on for having the right time. I already reset the software with Xperia Companion and time still freezing time to time. The cellphone is not even a month old.

What can I do?

wielorybus
Visitor

I thought it may be related to auto-rotation, but today my clock froze even I have auto-rotation disabled... This is frustrating. @Support - please fix it.
wielorybus
Visitor

The main problem here is that if the clock freezes the alarm doesn't work Slightly_frowning_Face I woke too late to work today Slightly_frowning_Face
Saat
Visitor

Does anyone know what caused this error?

Emil
Enthusiast

Hi everyone, I'm sorry for the late reply.

I have requested some additional information from you in PM's. If you could back to me with that information in a PM, I will try and look in to this matter further.

Thank you in advance! Slightly_smiling_Face

DjJasmina
Visitor

I have exactly the same problem.Its so annoying and frustrating, specially because my alarm sometimes get late accourding to this problem. I also tried back to factory settings but the problem remain.

Can anyone help about this?  

Wendle
Visitor

I've just been searching for a solution to this problem. Did you manage to fix it? Mine has recently started doing the same thing. If I reboot then it'll show the right time for a bit. Also, if I turn GPS off and on it sometimes fixes it, but not alway. What should I try next? 

Thanks.