Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Soundbar

profile.country.SE.title
theberra
New

Sony Soundbar

Hey Sony fans.

How come I can buy the Sony Soundbar HT-SF150 in most countries in Europe except in Sweden? (latest checked in March 2018)

Not even Sony customer contact can answer this. Nevertheless Sony advertises this Soundbar for Sweden in their homepage.

Anyone knows? / theBerra

Tags (3)
4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.DE.title
IamNic
Expert

Hi @theberra,

trough which shop/website did you try to buy it?

- Nic

profile.country.SE.title
theberra
New

Hi, @IamNic

I made a general search on ixquick for the HT-SF150 in Sweden. I also searched pricerunner.se, but no luck. Also tried prisjakt.se. No store in sweden. Just two web sites. I Eventually found it on one Swedish web site, conrad.se, but there they sell it without subwoofer!

All the best / theBerra

profile.country.DE.title
IamNic
Expert

Hi @theberra,

can you order it from the UK or Germany by any chance (amazon.co.uk or amazon.de)?

Or is that a too expensive option?

- Nic

profile.country.SE.title
theberra
New

Hi @IamNic!

My desire is to look at, feel and touch and not least listen to the equipment at a dealer's shop before buying it. Therefore ordering it from another country is definitely not an option. (Apart from problems associated with delivery of fully functional product via messenger at a specific date and time and to me personally) Bin there, tried it, done that.

Eagerly awating the product being introduced in Sweden ... A bit confused by the statement from Sony customer support that the equipment might not yet be introduced in Sweden.

Thanks for your interest, @IamNic ! Appreciated.

Best regards!