Join now - be part of our community!

Connecting NAS-E35HD to RHT-G550

profile.country.GB.title
Knibbo
New

Connecting NAS-E35HD to RHT-G550

Can anyone help please. I am thinking of connecting my Gigajuke (NAS-E35HD) to my Home Theatre Stand System (RHT-G550) I have 3 questions for those in the know or who understand how to connect a media player to a Home Theatre System.

1) Simply, can it be done?

2) If yes: If I connect a DMP cable from the Gigajuke DMP to the Home Theatre DMP connection will this enable sound to come from the Home Theatre Speakers or will I still have to connect to the Gigajukes speakers (SS-CE-35HD)

3) The Home Theatre digital display has a DMP as well as TV, BD etc display dependant on what media is selected, will I have to select “DMP” when using the Gigajuke assuming that Q2 is the method of connecting.

If anyone can assist me in making this connection successfully, I will be eternally grateful. Many thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Knibbo, unfortunately I don't have any experience with this myself, but you can find the support page for the RHT-G550 here and the support page for the NAS-E35HD here. I found this article about how to hear the television sound through the speakers of a home theater system, hopefully that will give you some ideas. You could always get in touch with Support as well via this contact form.