Join now - be part of our community!

MX750Ni. Connection to Media Player

profile.country.en_GB.title
judyfer
New

MX750Ni. Connection to Media Player

hello out there.i've been trying to connect my hifi to the comp.having no sucess.i've got the CMT-MX750Ni.i can get the internet radio.but i cant connect to the media player. would appreciate maybe help to try and solve prob.judy

2 REPLIES 2
CK23456
Visitor

Hi - i have exaclty the same issue. i have set the hi fi on the wireless network. the hi fi can see my PC that I want to use as the server but when i try and connect I get a message "cannot connect". I have tried disabling firewalls and all that stuff but still no joy. i want to stream media player through the hi fi. i have a packard bell running windows 7......any suggestion any one?

ifaistion
Visitor

In my case home network does work.

I can browse (and play) from the stereo all the published media in my two libraries. One comes from a NAS and the other from Windows7.

My problem is that as I understand it I should be able, while seating at my PC, to select a song and use the "play to" function to have it playing on the hi-fi. I can't seem to make it work though :slight_frown:

P.S. I am talking about plain vanila MP3s here so it's probably no issue with DRM etc...