Join now - be part of our community!

sony cash back

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
connahsian
Explorer

sony cash back

Hi i have bought a camera dsc-hx90v and have applied for cash back sending a photo of receipt and serial number, and bar code. Sony have replied just to say i have missed specific information but havnt said what ???. They havnt replied to my emails , i bought the camera from an independent retailer who only provided me with a written reciept is this a problem for sony ??? do they not want you to support local shops ?? only high tech super stores ?? . I am totally not impressed with sony and would like them to contact me to resolve the issue [edited by moderator to remove personal details]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
connahsian
Explorer

After 3 sent emails sony have replied to say mycashback has been successful, i still dont understand why they said it was invalid to begin with. So all sorted i hope we will see in 28 days time.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi @connahsian and welcome to the Community :slight_smile:

The best thing to do is give Sony Support a ring on

+44 (0) 2073652810

They will be able to help you.

let us know how you get on.

Thanks

profile.country.GB.title
connahsian
Explorer

After 3 sent emails sony have replied to say mycashback has been successful, i still dont understand why they said it was invalid to begin with. So all sorted i hope we will see in 28 days time.

I have applied for Sony cash back on a camera I bought from pc world, I have filled everything in you gave asked for and still not received my cashback, I have become very tired of logging on to my customer account looking for updates.

please advise..?

Beverley Langley 

profile.country.GB.title
peter277
Explorer

i bought mine at xmas from currys not heard anything back after sending in details to sony im going to ring the number in this thread tomorrow from work ..