Join now - be part of our community!

Result of early December cashback claim?

profile.country.GB.title
Trevelyan
Explorer

Result of early December cashback claim?

Before I start chasing Sony, has anyone who successfully submitted (in the sense of having a claim number allocated by confirmation email) a cashback claim in the first week of December actually received their payment? Allowing for the fact that Christmas intervened, I think it's not unreasonable to expect a payment within five weeks of making the claim.

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
Foxy22
New

Hi ,I also  successfully applied on the first of December for my camera bought on a Black Friday double cashback deal with John Lewis. I called the support number quoted in other threads on the 29th December to be told my application had been approved and to check my bank for payment and am still waiting. As you quite rightly say not unreasonable in these days of instant  bank transfers  to expect a quicker service, why offer the deal if your so reluctant to honour it.

profile.country.GB.title
Trevelyan
Explorer

Foxy22, thanks for the feedback. I'll be phoning Sony at the start of next week if nothing has happened in the meantime!

profile.country.GB.title
Foxy22
New

Hi Trevelyan, just checked my bank account and my Sony cash back has been paid👍

profile.country.GB.title
Trevelyan
Explorer

Foxy22, I've now been advised my claim has been authorised, but I'm still waiting for the money! - although I did submit mine a week after you.