Join now - be part of our community!

My xperia e4g phone died suddenly

Alias675
Visitor

My xperia e4g phone died suddenly

automaticaly shut down and don't start.try to charge but not charging.

4 REPLIES 4
Christofer
Champion

Hi @Alias675, I'm sorry to hear about this.

If you are unable to power on, to charge and to restart your Xperia™ E4, try these steps one after the other. Check whether the problem was solved after each step, before trying the next one.

• Charge your battery to at least 50%, in order for it to work properly. Note! It might take up to five hours to fully charge the battery.
  • Try to force the device to restart. No settings or personal data get deleted during a forced restart. The procedure for forcing a shutdown or restart differs depending on the model of your Xperia™ device.
  • Perform a software repair using Xperia™ Companion. Note! Always back up all personal data before performing a software repair. All data in the internal memory is overwritten during a software repair. Content on an external SD card is kept.

To force the device to restart

1. Remove the back cover.
  2. Using the tip of a pen or a similar object, press and hold down the small OFF button (generally indicated by the text "OFF") until the device emits three vibrations, then release the OFF button.
  3. The device turns off automatically.
  4. Charge the device until a charging icon appears on the screen.
  5. Turn on your Xperia™ device.
    Note! If a forced restart procedure as described above doesn't succeed in turning on your device, you should try another kind of forced restart - the two-minute restart procedure.

To force a two-minute restart

1. Remove the back cover.
  2. Using the tip of a pen or similar object, press and hold down the small OFF button (generally indicated by the text "OFF") for 120 seconds (ignoring any vibrations), and then release the OFF button.
  3. Charge the device until a charging icon appears on the screen.
  4. Turn on your Xperia™ device.

Please let me know whether or not this helped!

Hamok
Visitor

I try the procedure. But what if there is no vibrations.? 

ns15
Visitor

My problem exactely .. 

i tried all options an nothing happens.

dfzjuER
Visitor

did they find a solution??