Join now - be part of our community!

Sony FDR-AX53 - Add Special Lenses

LuckyMatina
Explorer

Sony FDR-AX53 - Add Special Lenses

Hello,

I want to learn what i need exactly to add some special lenses and lens hood on my Sony FDR-AX53. I have never added lenses before on any of my videocameras. I will order very soon them, but i need your help. I will need any ring? I have seen some videos with glue, but i do not want to do anything like this on my videocamera. What i must see before i order (for example mm lenses)? I will appreciate any suggestions.

Thank you,

Matina

8 REPLIES 8
profile.country.IT.title
Marino.Manolo
Genius
profile.country.GB.title
Jonnie1266
Contributor

Hi,

As Marino has kindly referenced, this with prices! Not sure where the Hood is though :thinking:

https://www.sony.co.uk/electronics/camcorders/t/accessories/others?accessoriesfor=FDR-AX53

Regards,

If it ain't broke don't fix it
profile.country.IT.title
Marino.Manolo
Genius

Sorry but I don't understand, fault of my english, Hood like this?:

0723055bd4ca7b68fafa75ccf0789683.jpg

Manolo

profile.country.GB.title
Jonnie1266
Contributor

No, not your fault.

Just unable to find the lens hood on accessories, I think your picture is of lens cap ?

Regards

LuckyMatina
Explorer

sony-alc-sh112-lens-hood-for-16mm-f2-8-nex-b030fd7e9d8e898e5e10f0f9c31b1f67.jpg

Thank you for reply. I want like this you have above and also i want another one like this i found now. 

profile.country.IT.title
Marino.Manolo
Genius

I'm sorry but I don't think that there are Hood or Lens cap for FDR-AX53, nothing in European and Japanese market.

Manolo

profile.country.GB.title
Jonnie1266
Contributor

Hi,

I have to agree with Marino, there does not appear to be a lens hood available. I am also sorry :slight_frown:

Regards

LuckyMatina
Explorer

Thank you all for the replies and the suggestions!

Because i did not know where to search about lenses, lens cap and lens hood, i looked on ebay.

I selected the option price and shipping: lowest first.

I saw for example this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/F57-Lens-Hood-Lens-Cap-UV-Filter-55mm-for-Digital-Camera-Camcorder-Lenses-/3...

But i think that these did not fit exactly to my videocamera or maybe are in bad quality.