Join now - be part of our community!

I NEED NEW CAMCORDER

z1x2c3v4

I NEED NEW CAMCORDER

HELLO I AM SEASIDE==SENIOR MALE CITIZEN==I MAKE YOU TUBE VIDEOS===LAST MONTH MY SONY HANDYCAM FROM YEAR 2006 REGRETFULLY PACKED UP===I HAVE VIEWED HUNDREDS OF YOU TUBE VIDEOS AND IN A MAZE WITH THEM==I LIKE VERY MUCH A SONY CAMCORDER AX 53 NEW OUT VERY RECENTLY==HAS ANYBODY PURCHASED AND USED THIS CAMCORDER===I ONLY WANT IT FOR VIDEOS NOT STILLS.====COULD A MEMBER ADVISE ON ITS PERFORMANCE AND ITS EASE OF USE IN AUTO MODE===ALSO THE CORRECT MEMORY CARD TO USE===NEVER USED ONE==MY OLD HANDYCAM HAD INTERNAL HARD DRIVE====HOPE A MEMBER CAN HELP=====THANK YOU FROM SEASIDE

7 REPLIES 7
profile.country.IT.title
Marino.Manolo
Genius

Hi,

please, do not use all capital letters to post. (This is the equivalent of shouting).

Manolo

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi @z1x2c3v4 and welcome to the Community :slight_smile:

I have moved this post into the correct thread for you.

Cheers

z1x2c3v4

thank you for telling me this===i did not know or realise.

z1x2c3v4

thank you very much for doing this for me==regards .

profile.country.GB.title
Jonnie1266
Contributor

Hi z1x2c3v4 (that's a mouthful :smileylaugh:)

You can take a look at the reviews here

I have also reviewed the camera. As usual there are happy and not so happy people with the functionality of the product. Use the search bar to find posts on this forum for the FDR-AX53 or sometimes just AX53.

There are plenty of Youtube videos made with this camera also that you can watch.

Personally I like it and would recommend it.

Regards

If it ain't broke don't fix it
z1x2c3v4

Thank you jonnie1266====This has helped me very much to hear of a recommendation=====kind regards===seaside

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

You're welcome @z1x2c3v4 :slight_smile:

Nice one for the post @Jonnie1266