Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia C Restart when MTK Logger Stop....

SOLVED
Cory_Chasez
Contributor

Xperia C Restart when MTK Logger Stop....

Is this a Defect or what???? Sometimes when I unlocked my Device it display the Xperia Logo then Straight to the Boot Animation...what's wrong with it actually???? It's start to annoy me...specially when I really need to use my phone...Sony Please fix this!!!! I already Run a FACTORY RESET!!!! It's ok for the first few week...I've checked the Running app List The MTK Logger doesn't appear...after a few week it starts to Appear in the Running app list....it really freaking me out...when MTK Logger appear in Running app list my Device will will Restart again sometimes....BUT!!! When the MTK Logger doesn't appear in Running app list.. It works fine without Restart....but when the Devilish MTK Logger appear I will get A Restart when I unlocked my Device sometimes!!!!! And when it's Fully restarted it says 'MTK Logger has stopped do you want to start MTK Logger?' Really annoys me!!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ElyasZamani
Visitor

thanks dude for your solution!!
It worked for me

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
ziyauddin
Visitor

I m also facing the same problem.
Plz put the solution to this asap.
Cory_Chasez
Contributor

Hi there! It looks like I'm not the only one who have this problem..I will try to Reinstall the Device Software using Sony Update Service and see if there's any changes regarding this problem..
jart_aziz
Visitor

What is exactly the uses of MTK logger?
Someone please explain to me..
Cory_Chasez
Contributor

Hi there! Actually MTK Logger records your activity in the Device for several Reason but I don't actually know how it functioning with device the device...
halmi
Visitor

Same with me !!! Im facing the same problem
Please help me ;(
dokmai
Visitor

I have this problem 4-5 times today. I notice that the problem occurs after I added a few lock screen. One is main lock screen and another is unlock to mail app. So I decide to remove multiple lock screen then my problem has resolved. You can try it; no harm to system.

Cory_Chasez
Contributor

I guess Sony have to release an Update to fix this problem....I won't want to hear the word "will not be updated" because this is a Mid-Range Device they must update it!!!! We have spent our Hard Earn Cash to buy this Device and hope they will Improve the screen like they did with the Xperia™ M and Lastly is to Fix their camera Algorithm....
farooque420
Visitor

Yes frnds i m also facing the same prob wt shud i do plz help me
Cory_Chasez
Contributor

A New Software Update is Now available...install the New update for camera improvements and bug fixes...except the battery...