Join now - be part of our community!

V6.7140 - XF9005 No Dolby Vision on internal Netflix and on Apple TV at all

profile.country.GR.title
G.I.TSo
Explorer

V6.7140 - XF9005 No Dolby Vision on internal Netflix and on Apple TV at all

Hello ,

I recently updated my XF9005 to version v6.7140 and I totally lost the ability to watch Dolby Vision. The symbol of Dolby vision show up right on the screen and on picture settings says that Dolby vision is enables but the colors are washed out and dimmed. Also I lose the ability to turn off the TV when I set Apple TV to sleep (CEC problem). Anyone else with these problems? I tried resetting both devices 

13 REPLIES 13
profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

Just a small hint: int the face of the character that are quite more brilliant you are loosing a lot of details

profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

Probably I was not clear enough: the image you are posting for us to undesrtand what you see are of DV and an incorrect picture profile in SDR that you cannot ever reach on DV since they are locked by Dolby vision itself

profile.country.GB.title
Johnd76
New

I am having the same problem on an ae1 oled. The Dolby vision icon appears but the playback is not in Dolby vision. The background colours keep changing colours and the playback it dark and definitely not Dolby vision.

I will be raising a support ticket for this tomorrow or Monday.

profile.country.GB.title
HannahEd01
Community Team

Hi Johnd76 , could you provide the full model number? And the software version too? Do you mean that the TV is saying it is playing Dolby but the pic quality isn't? Can you provide samples?