Join now - be part of our community!

tv sony bravia kd-65xd7505

profile.country.RO.title
Flavius1005
Explorer

tv sony bravia kd-65xd7505

tv sony bravia kd-65xd7505 with permanent jamming problems UPC ROMANIA cable ... exactly 3-5 min. the black screen is made for 2-3 seconds. as if there is no signal and then it comes back but still with permanent jamming.
opinions and / or resolutions

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
Mick_D

Hi @Flavius1005, welcome to the Community.

Could you explain the problem a little more? I'm not sure what you mean by 'jamming'.

Thanks

Mick

profile.country.RO.title
Flavius1005
Explorer

It loses clarity of the image and I changed CI from another TV and it does the same. Can DVB-C / T be broken?

profile.country.RO.title
Flavius1005
Explorer

I also attached a video can help you more understand my problem

profile.country.GB.title
dutchice
Expert

Hi Flavius1005,

Thank you for posting the video. It always is the best thing to do when you have an issue that is difficult to explain.

The first thing to try is to change the coaxial cable you are using right now a beter quality cable and maybe even a shorter cable. If that doesn't soleve the problem, then could it be that you are using some type of cable splitter or distributor on the line that you have connected your TV right now? If that is the case, try removing these kind of devices and test for the issue again. If you don't use these kind of devices then can you move your TV to a different place in the house (sleeping room or kitchen) and connect it to test if the problem is still happening?

• If the problem is still happening, you need to contact your cable company and request a technician visit to your house. Ask the technician to test the signal strength and quality at the entry point to your house. The fault will be with the signal strength and quality that they are delivering to your house. So they need to find a solution.
  • If the problem is not happening anymore, then you need to contact a home electrician and request a repair visit. The electrician will need to check your coaxial cable wiring and distribution in the house. As the fault will be somewhere on the coaxial line that is between the house entry point and the point where the TV was when you filmed the video.

Remember that if you live in a high rise apartment building, finding and fixing the problem might be more difficult if the source of the problem is not internal to your apartment. But if it is somewhere between the entry point of the building and the entry point of your apartment. You probably will then have to contact the administrator of your apartment complex to inform them about the drop in signal quality and strength somewhere inside the building.

The good news in any case is that your TV does not have any problem. The problem is with the strength and quality of the signal cable reaching your TV.

Cheers,

Dutchice