Join now - be part of our community!

Sony bravia TV

profile.country.GB.title
Eztealle
Explorer

Sony bravia TV

I am pleased with the picture quality and ease of set up, the sound could be a little better however overall its a really good TV.

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Owen_G

Hi Eztealle,

Thanks for the feedback. We're glad to hear you're enjoying the new TV. If you're looking for something to improve the sound quality, you might want to consider one of our Sound Bars, which you can find here: http://bit.ly/2w6feZq.

Thanks,

Owen

profile.country.GB.title
First_Knight

Hi Eztealle,

I have the Sony Bravia KD-43XE8396, and I had thought about a soundbar too, but the Sony ones I tried were not as good as the speakers that I was already using:

A 'good' pair of Creative Labs Gigaworks T20 2.0 channel active speakers (not very expensive at all) with my previous Samsung LE32C530 (not smart) HD TV, when I replaced the TV with the Sony.

The cheapest SONY soundbar I could find was about £120 and the only others (Sony included) available in the same store (that I got the TV from) that were better than the above Sony were waaaay more expensive with my favourite (a Bose model) costing close to a £1000.

The T20 speakers I still use sound even better with the new tv, in my small flat, so I will continue with them for a while yet, as I don't really want or need 'multi channel surround sound'.

Creative Labs also do (or used to do) an excellent pair of 'Gigaworks T30' 2.0 channel speakers, which were much better than mine and a bit more expensive, and not having a 'subwoofer' (.1 channel) nor a centre channel, or rear left & right channels they were still waaaay cheaper than the current multi speaker/driver 'all in one' solutions from Bose & others.

Good luck in your search

Blessings & Peace to all

First_Knight

profile.country.GB.title
Eztealle
Explorer

Thanks for your message I am going to look at it.