Join now - be part of our community!

KDL43-w755c stopped working with soundbar

KDL43-w755c stopped working with soundbar

Hi I have a Bravia KDL43-W755C, I tried out my tablet using a hdmi cable to connect it to the tv and since this my soundbar is not working with the TV, I have an extra input which I didn't create showing on the options which has been labelled "playback_1" this has linked to hdmi 4 which is my ARC connection, when I delve this seems to be over-riding my soundbar which has been working perfectly for several months...? Any help with this I would really appreciate...!!!i

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Try turning the tv OFF from the power switch on the wall.  Leave off for 30 seconds znd then switch it on again.  See how that goes.

Cheers

Hi Quinnicus,

Thanks for the response :slight_smile:

i have tried to resolve this over the past 2 days, I have turned off at the wall as you suggested twice so far with no result. I have been through the troubleshooting guide within the tv. I also tried using the optical cable instead but again no change... I have tested the soundbar in several ways and it is working fine. I have changed out the hdmi also... I'm really starting to run out of ideas hence the post.

thanks

Guy