Join now - be part of our community!

HBO

profile.country.BG.title
KD-55XE9005
Explorer

HBO

How most waith to do work HBO for Sony Android TV in Europe? If we live in USA HBO is Work if we live in Europa Cannot Use. Why?Why Amazon Prime Video is coming in Sony TV apps but HBO is Missing One Wear Waithing and is Missing HBO.

Why Samsung and LG heave Working HBO Only Sony Not Heave? Are you Normaly?  Wear is 2018  please tell me if you do it HBO Work in Europe!!!:joy:

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Pascale_F

Hi KD-55XE9005,

You would need to contact HBO about this. 

Thanks, 

Pascale

profile.country.BG.title
KD-55XE9005
Explorer

You Don`t Tell Me This!! Pascale  Why else!

There is Need Support of People! Consumers Every Time is Right! Number One of Business!!Dont Forget This!

Sony TV Most Sell with Default Instaled HBO and Never Tell Me More! Big Company litle Ideas and quality!

CPU is so idiots MediaTek(Not Qualcomm,Exynos,Kirin),Aple) or any  RAM is Only 2GB and Disk 16GB OOO my GOD Take Thiss Idiots to you Please! In 2018 Wear All Smart Phones is Beter Of All Sony Smart TV of Wear 2016.2017.2018 .

Thiss is True!

Sony Made with Litle Price and quality components self TV But Sell in Shops Hi Price! You think all people in the world is ïdiots"a?

And Put Your Netflix and Amazon Prime In Hole there Do Not Light Sunshine!!!

VERRY BAD SUPPORT why Put me To Idea NEVER And Forever BUY FOR Any SONY Product of World!

Bikouse ... is think to made all consumers to go in Hell!

Thank You Pascale !

[Edited to community guidelines]

profile.country.BG.title
KD-55XE9005
Explorer

HBO GO Android TV (Android TV) 15.0.0.371 By [Link removed]

[Link removed]  With HBO GO you can watch big premieres as they air—plus every episode of HBO's addictive series such as Game of Thrones, Westworld, Big Little Lies, and so much more.
In addition to getting new movies every week, you also get news, comedy specials, smart talk shows, thought-provoking documentaries, and the special events everyone's talking about.

You can watch HBO GO on your favorite screen—phone, tablet, computer, connected TV or gaming device.

HBO GO® is only accessible in the U.S. and certain U.S. territories. Some restrictions apply. ©2017 Home Box Office, Inc. All rights reserved. HBO GO® and related channels and service marks are the property of Home Box Office, Inc.

For help, please visit help.hbogo.com.

Privacy Policy:   [Link Removed}  
Terms of Service:  [Link removed] Download

This release may come in several variants. Consult our [Link removed] to see which download is right for you.

Requires Android TV  

These require Android TV and can not be installed on your phone or tablet.

Variant Architecture Minimum Version Screen DPI [Link removed]
May 23, 2018universalAndroid 5.0+nodpi