Join now - be part of our community!

Recommended Aps for 5 iii to look more like Huawei?

Valygarss
New

Recommended Aps for 5 iii to look more like Huawei?

Hi, I've recently moved to Xperia 5 iii after using Huawei P-series phone for years and still can't get used to the fact that much of huawei apps has gone. (Didn't actually realised before that apps I've used were Huawei specific)

Maybe someone who used huawei phones before can advise?

1) Huawei Swipe keyboard vs Gboard: is there any similar keyboards in UI to Swipe keyboard? Can't get used to Gboard after almost a month... (I've used standard Breeze theme for Swipe, maybe Gboard has same theme UI?)

2) Good gallery app? Need some app which basically shows all media as it is in device in their folders (not just all in 1 screen). Didn't find any stock included app for gallery, that's strange. Don't like using google photos app.

3) Weather + Clock widgets? Looking for widget similar in UI that shows clock + weather together for multiple timezones (the one I currently found is just a clock without any weather)

Overall happy with phone, didn't have any issues so far, except that camera autofocus sometimes misses, but could be me just bad in using it.
Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Piscie
Community Team

@Valygarss, have you checked the same apps in Google Play Store? Maybe they were pre-installed in your Huawei phone but can be installed from the play store.