Join now - be part of our community!

SOLVED
profile.country.PH.title
MarlonUk1
Expert

i've never really given much thought about why certain markets only have specific colors available , in fact i thought it was a bit petty really, but now I just realised that sometimes black does get boring in a while. I wanted to check out Xperia 5 in RED. and guess what only the blue one is available in the UK...  sad....

might I suggest that since Sony mobile has pulled out in some regions , I guess they could make all colors availble in all  remaining markets?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jonas
Master

Hi @nolramlb,

I agree with you, but as far as I know, there are other parties involved in this as well.

I don't know the exact reason for why some colours are available in for example, the Nordics but not in the UK, but you should be able to get this information from the Local support team in the UK as they have other channels to reach out to regarding market specific inquires, such as availability, colours and so forth.

@Strampke, red is always cool and really pops!

I remember some white device from another brand not being so white after spending some time in a jeans pocket..

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.NL.title
Strampke
Expert

Hey @nolramlb 

Agreed, black is the old grey.

Watch cars.

Once I used to like black, black in the eighties.

In fact I had a white Xperia X.

The most vivid one I owned.

Love colors!

Jonas
Master

Hi @nolramlb,

I agree with you, but as far as I know, there are other parties involved in this as well.

I don't know the exact reason for why some colours are available in for example, the Nordics but not in the UK, but you should be able to get this information from the Local support team in the UK as they have other channels to reach out to regarding market specific inquires, such as availability, colours and so forth.

@Strampke, red is always cool and really pops!

I remember some white device from another brand not being so white after spending some time in a jeans pocket..

profile.country.NL.title
Strampke
Expert

Ok in marriage as in divorce the are always two (sometimes a third) parties involved.

@Jonasdo you remember the jeans brand?

profile.country.GB.title
Lord_viridis
Expert

@nolramlb wrote:

i've never really given much thought about why certain markets only have specific colors available , in fact i thought it was a bit petty really, but now I just realised that sometimes black does get boring in a while. I wanted to check out Xperia 5 in RED. and guess what only the blue one is available in the UK...  sad....

might I suggest that since Sony mobile has pulled out in some regions , I guess they could make all colors availble in all  remaining markets?

Blue, black and white/grey are available from networks in uk

Jonas
Master

@Strampke, hmm, I don't think I do.

I gonna go with Levis though, is that correct? Slightly_smiling_Face

The best commercial is still WAAAAAAAZAAAAAAAAA, the Budweiser one from back in the days.

@Viridis, Grey is the official name of the colour as far as I can see!