Join now - be part of our community!

Spot-on Sony Service....!

Mr.C
Visitor

Spot-on Sony Service....!

E-support managed to collect, repair and return my S1XP within 3 working days - Now that is fantastic service don't you think?

A couple of weeks back my DVD drive finally gave up and would no longer recognise commercial DVD movies, which I know is a problem other users have reported in historic threads.

At first I was reluctant to contact e-support because i knew it would result in a full system restore, and eventually sending my unit away for repair, but now it's all sorted it's clear I had nothing to worry about.

Thank you Sony - you've restored my faith in customer care!

9 REPLIES 9
Eugenepang
Visitor

har good to hear thing like this once awhile.. :wink:

TygerTyger
Visitor

That IS impressive. In fact, I've never heard of a turnaround so quick! Hooray :smileygrin:

hldomster
Visitor

This is amazing, faster than mastercare. I'm very pleased we have someone who isn't a VAIO-whinger.:smileygrin: :smileygrin: :cool:

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

WOW thats a record - well done Sony, thats amazing news.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Jay1
Visitor

that is excellent so what deal did u do with them to get that service ?:smileygrin:

so12
Visitor

Well, my went away last Thursday, repair status says unit is being diagnosed. Let see when it comes back.

I am missing my VAIO every minute.

TygerTyger
Visitor

Lol, now cue the 'Why was my service so crap then' comments :smileygrin:

so12
Visitor

My VAIO still shows being diagnosed status.

Anyone know what is the typical repair time ? Is it really between 5 to 10 working days ?

What should the repair status say when it is done ?

Thanks

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

As you said around 5-10 working days