Join now - be part of our community!

how do i get a good picture when connecting xbox to kdf-e50a12u by scart, thanks

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
rysma007
Visitor

how do i get a good picture when connecting xbox to kdf-e50a12u by scart, thanks

it's like a really fuzzy picture, it has to be connected by scart as the hdmi is taken, and i've switched the xbox connector from tv to hd, on the hd setting there is no picture at all only sound, can anyone offer any advice, thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Catmambo
Contributor

Mindful that the difference between HDMI and scart can be pretty big, for the sake of £15 or something you could get an HDMI splitter of amazon which will give you more inputs allowing you to connect using HDMI, thus improving the picture further still.

Cheers

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
rysma007
Visitor

never mind, managed to sort it after a lot of surfing a guy from the avforums had posted the answer in 2008, i've followed the instructions and it worked, so many thanks to dj-uk in the avforums all those years ago..

if anyone else has this problem it's worth a go, at your own risk of course

http://diemetrix.blogspot.com/2008/04/fix-for-ghosting-on-your-sony-bravia-tv.html

regards

Catmambo
Contributor

Mindful that the difference between HDMI and scart can be pretty big, for the sake of £15 or something you could get an HDMI splitter of amazon which will give you more inputs allowing you to connect using HDMI, thus improving the picture further still.

Cheers