Join now - be part of our community!

CEO contact details

profile.country.GB.title
JasonPJI

CEO contact details

Does anybody have an email address for the CEO of sony UK?

Sony have commited fraud and conned me out of my money, but customer service do not care.

The customer resolutions department do not care either - they did try to offer me 25% of my money back in exchange for my faulty goods however - which just added insult to injury.

20 REPLIES 20
profile.country.GB.title
tomachas

Sorry to hear . I am month 2 now . No one literally gives a *****. Email you gave me can't be bothered either another time was referred to sonymobile. I was so happy to discover Sony phone line recently but not for long. I never had a problem with Apple and Google Pixel service and it's super important for me hassle free post purchase service because I by a lot. Sony shoot themself in the foot given their mobile division did quiet bad for many years now.   Best of luck restoring the balance !

profile.country.GB.title
tomachas

Many thanks Jason. How the hell you are so lucky to get these details? Seems Sony hides every possible contact detail from public as if they done something wrong. 

profile.country.GB.title
JasonPJI

It's not exactly lucky - Yes I have the customer service managers address,
but unfortunately he does not give a monkeys either.
It's the CEO's address we all need...
profile.country.GB.title
JasonPJI

I see the customer service email address has been deleted again. 

What is the problem with sharing the contact details of customer service? Surely it is their job to be contactable??

profile.country.GB.title
JasonPJI

Kris De Pauw
kdepauw@eu.sony.com
General Manager
Sony Customer Service
Sony Europe Limited

profile.country.GB.title
JasonPJI

Still trying to find am email address for sony Uk CEO.

This is them most corrupt company in the planet.

They have conned me out of my money and refuse to make ammends

They are just thieves. 

profile.country.GB.title
tomachas

Hi Jason,

Did you have any luck writing emai lto Kris De Pauw so far? 

Sony is repair centre is the most despicable,hypocritical and misleading( lying would be pecice word too) service I've met. The way way treat most adequate enquiry and selectively respond to it is beyond comprehension of acceptable common sense. It felt I was communicating with lobotomised AI program.  Such a hatred on their side and intolerance to acknowledge their own shortcomings towards customer is a direct consequence of the politics at Sony in the whole. 

profile.country.GB.title
JasonPJI

Hi Tomachas,

Sony are not responding to any form of communication.

'Kris De useless' does not respond to my emails.

Customer services do not reply to my emails.

Customer relations do not reply to my emails.

Letters sent to head office have gone unanswered. 

They have conned me out of £450 and now do not give a rats backside.....

profile.country.GB.title
JasonPJI

@Sean_Mc wrote:

Hi Jason, thanks for your post. We'll look into this for you and update when we can.

Best wishes,

Ed

Hi,

You said you would look into this for me back in September. Were you able to find these contact details?

Thanks!

profile.country.GB.title
tomachas

Hi JAson,

Sorry to hear that. Same here . I have Sony repair centre stopped replying to my emails, above all the emails of key figures don't give a flying damn about my emails. It is complete vacuum in response to resonate to the issue. I've heard many stories when certain key people respond to communications on social media platforms such as Nokia, HTC in the past but it seems very deliberate that Sony has almost no social media presence in that respect. 

I have no idea how cooperation like Sony  can build a trust and  long relationship with customers based on lack of responsibility going all the way up to the CEO. No wonder they say " As above, so below " . A fish rottens from the head down.