Join now - be part of our community!

CEO contact details

profile.country.GB.title
JasonPJI

CEO contact details

Does anybody have an email address for the CEO of sony UK?

Sony have commited fraud and conned me out of my money, but customer service do not care.

The customer resolutions department do not care either - they did try to offer me 25% of my money back in exchange for my faulty goods however - which just added insult to injury.

20 REPLIES 20
profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Hi Jason, thanks for your post. We'll look into this for you and update when we can.

Best wishes,

Ed

profile.country.GB.title
JasonPJI

Please can sombody tell me why my posts keep getting deleted - without any notification or explanation?

profile.country.GB.title
JasonPJI

Twice now I have posted contact details for customer service and customer relations department (in case they are of any use to other unhappy sony customers), and on both occasions my posts have been deleted. These contact details are a matter of public record. Does sony not want customers to contact customer service?

profile.country.GB.title
tomachas

Hello Jason,

I would love to have CEO details if you have them available by any chance? It seems nightmare to get hold of someone in high ranks at Sony.

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there, I would advise you to fill out the contact form here and ask the Support team to inform you about the complaint procedure & if your case can be handled by a senior. Sharing personal contact details is not allowed in this community, this includes possible contact details of people at Sony too. 

profile.country.GB.title
JasonPJI

Not been able to get CEO details, but this is the customer relations dept:

cro.en@eu.sony.com
profile.country.GB.title
tomachas

Hi,

I am being transferred to sonymobile which is all over again same departemnt same people. I had 10 comunications already, It does not lead anywhere.  You can share relevant department details in private message too. I would really appreciate your help. Tomas

profile.country.GB.title
tomachas

It's just ridiculous to what extent we have to get attention from the right people and get someone to take responsibility for they job. Many thanks Jason. Were you successful solving out your problem so far?   Tomas

profile.country.GB.title
JasonPJI

Still no resolution. Sony have conned me out of my money and now don't care.

Still trying to get a message direct to the CEO, without it being screen by the odly named  'customer service' department....