Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Cybershot WX7 Firmware Update

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
HarrisonHealey
Visitor

Sony Cybershot WX7 Firmware Update

I have used the WX7 for two months now - it's great and I really do like it,  but when reading on the internet and come across other sources some state the camera records 60FPS videos out of Europe and the UK!!

Could you include a firmware update to those who want it to include 60FPS video recording for British/UK WX7 cameras?

This camera was supposed to be a replacement for my Panasonic camera which came from Hong Kong and according to the format it worked on all my playback sources with out any problems so if that could be addressed then i'll be happy!

Kind Regards,

- Harri

Message was edited by: HarrisonHealey

Message was edited by: Harrison

Tags (3)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello :slight_smile:

The latest news concerning possible firmware updates in the future is located here:

http://support.sony-europe.com/dime/digistill/cyber/cyber.aspx?site=odw_en_GB&m=DSC-WX7

Even though the update may not be available at the moment, those who work in product development often see what has been written in these forums and so your comments will be visible to the 'people who matter'. I can't say when, or if this update will be released but the link above is always the best place to check.

Thanks,

Simon

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello :slight_smile:

The latest news concerning possible firmware updates in the future is located here:

http://support.sony-europe.com/dime/digistill/cyber/cyber.aspx?site=odw_en_GB&m=DSC-WX7

Even though the update may not be available at the moment, those who work in product development often see what has been written in these forums and so your comments will be visible to the 'people who matter'. I can't say when, or if this update will be released but the link above is always the best place to check.

Thanks,

Simon